Friday, April 13, 2012

New MoP PvP Weapon Model Silhouettes

Just pulled from the MoP Beta files, these are silhouettes of weapons all cataloged with "PvP" and "Pandaria" labels. I'm no rocket scientist, but I think it's pretty straight-forward what these models will likely become. No textures appear to be available, at least on my screen anyway. And of course, since these are from the Beta anything is possible and could be changed. Not much to see here anyway, but since so much of the analysis I do here on DEA depends on the silhouette of a weapon model I can appreciate these pics below for what the models could become once filled in.

Exciting! Be sure to read on past the break to test your Rorschach skills on the 15+ models that have been included in the latest Beta build.

-Keel




 
 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment